Understand The Value Of Your Assets
Infor EAM Enterprise is a comprehensive enterprise asset management solution that will help you:
- Keep a constant watch on your asset conditions and performances.
- Evaluate data to find key trends and anomalies.
- Forecast performance concerns.
- Make decisions that drive action.
EAM Enterprise addresses your most challenging asset issues, from preventative maintenance for discrete manufacturing, to predictive maintenance for food and beverage companies. This includes the emissions and energy demand management in pulp and paper, risk-based maintenance in life science organizations, fleet management for transportation companies, and linear asset management for oil and gases. You can also track the condition-based maintenance for public sector organizations, and more.
With EAM Enterprise, you can:
- Cut your purchasing costs, inventory levels, and inventory carrying costs, while making your workers more productive.
- Comply with regulations and requirements without breaking a sweat.
- Keep your assets up and running, and know when to replace them.
- Reduce expenses by collecting on warranty claims.
Over 20 years of asset management experience built in.
EAM Enterprise has been helping companies around the world—including more than 60% of Fortune 500 companies.
Asset Lifecycle Management
Your physical assets are an important part of your business. Not only do they help drive sales and production, but their maintenance and upkeep is critical to keeping costs under control. Assets have a predetermined useful life from acquisition to disposal that all have different challenges in regards to record keeping, key accounting issues, and strategies for cost reduction. Your EAM system helps you manage every phase of the asset life cycle.
- Identify needs – Effective record keeping will help management determine if a particular asset is needed or if something currently in the inventory can serve the same purpose. Your inventory management software will assess your present and future asset needs.
- Procure – Each company has unique challenges when it comes to acquiring new assets. Some purchase assets that are ready for service. Other companies have little choice but to build new assets from scratch. Management will have an enormous amount of input as they are responsible for establishing a budget for the asset and making sure the procurement process is followed.
- Maintain – Most assets will require maintenance and occasional repairs. Asset maintenance software is critical to recording maintenance issues for individual assets and depreciation as the asset loses value from use. Your management software will also determine new value if an asset is upgraded and the value is capitalized or recorded as an expense.
- Disposal – When your company stops using an asset, it needs to be disposed of either through a sale, trade for a newer model, donation, or other means. This is a complex accounting transaction that has to account for remaining depreciation, remove the assets value, and report a gain or loss. This is where your EAM solution can simplify the reporting aspect of the asset lifecycle.