Data Analytics & Visualization
SSI, founded in 1995, has deep domain expertise in Finance Management and Data Analytics across a broad range of business settings in both the private and public sectors.
Our Business Intelligence practice is comprised of certified professionals who can deliver scalable, self-service analytics for your business in less time than our peers.
SSI’s strength in data management has helped many of our clients establish the necessary foundation to deliver visualizations and data analytics on a timely basis while meeting the expectations of both the business and IT. Our partnerships with Tableau and IBM enable us to further elevate our mutual commitment to provide unparalleled value to the clients we serve.
Infor has acquired Birst, a pioneer of cloud-native, business intelligence (BI), analytics, and data visualization. Birst is a unique, comprehensive platform for sourcing, refining, and presenting standardized data insights at scale to drive business decisions. The Birst business intelligence platform is a rich, simplified end-to-end BI suite in the cloud.
Manipulate data with ease.
Birst’s fully responsive and integrated HTML5 dashboards and visual discovery interfaces unifies traditional separate dashboard and discovery interfaces. Birst’s visual discovery and dashboards require no training or IT intervention and enable true self-service BI analytics across the enterprise.
Birst’s visual discovery interface offers the ability to intuitively explore data with consumer-friendly features like drag-and-drop and double-click, auto-complete search, guided visualizations, and visual filtering.
Birst’s Networked Analytics and BI platform is a new and disruptive approach to cloud business analytics.
Networked BI: data flows in both directions.
Networked BI virtualizes the entire analytics and data ecosystem, enabling the transformation of an organization’s approach to analytics. Built on top of Birst’s modern, multi-tenant cloud architecture, Birst creates a set of interwoven analytics and BI instances that share a common data-as-a-service fabric. This enables organizations to expand the use of BI across multiple regions, product lines, departments and customers in a more agile way, and empowers these decentralized teams to augment their enterprise data with their own local data.
Networked BI is different, allowing both top-down and bottom-up blending of data. The result is local execution with global governance, eliminating data silos once and for all and dramatically accelerating the delivery of BI across the enterprise.
Why Birst when most already own a BI tool?
This entire platform is designed to fit with the existing IT investments, including all of the diverse data, the different tools and platforms that may be in place.
The Gartner annual report on the Business Intelligence and Analytics market for 2015 affirmed Tableau’s position as a Magic Quadrant leader for the third year in a row.
SSI is a Tableau reseller and implementation partner and with our deep domain expertise in Finance Management and Data Analytics across a broad range of business settings in both the private and public sectors. Our Business Intelligence practice is comprised of certified professionals who can deliver end to end, scalable, self-service analytics for your business in a fraction of the time that you might be accustomed to with other vendors.
Tableau has a large range of functions and features. Key capabilities include:
- Web-based analytics in minutes, not days
- Multi-dimensional insights into your business
- Geographic visibility with one-click analytical map creation
- Extract data into Tableau’s blazing fast data engine and take advantage of breakthrough in-memory architecture
- Compelling presentations for internal and external meetings
- Collaboration and sharing through web deployment
- Embedded interactive visualizations into applications
- Plugs into your existing IT infrastructure — fast and easy deployment, low maintenance, low total cost of ownership
DOWNLOAD A FREE TRIAL
of Tableau Desktop
IBM Cognos Business Intelligence provides reports, analysis, dashboards and scoreboards to help support the way people think and work when they are trying to understand business performance. You can freely explore information, analyze key facts and quickly collaborate to align decisions with key stakeholders.
- Reports equip users with the information they need to make fact-based decisions.
- Dashboards help users access, interact and personalize content in a way that supports how they make decisions.
- Analysis capabilities provide access to information from multiple angles and perspectives so you can view and analyze it to make informed decisions.
- Collaboration capabilities include communication tools and social networking to fuel the exchange of ideas during the decision-making process.
- Scorecarding capabilities automate the capture, management and monitoring of business metrics so you can compare them with your strategic and operational objectives.
IBM Cognos 10
Cognos 10 helps your organization drive better decisions, achieve better results, and gain a deeper understanding of trends, opportunities, weaknesses and threats. Cognos 10 lets you explore any data, in any combination and over any time period with a broad range of analytics capabilities.
IBM Cognos Express is the first and only integrated business intelligence (BI) and planning solution purpose-built to meet the needs of midsize companies. It delivers the essential reporting, analysis, dashboard, scorecard, planning, budgeting and forecasting capabilities that midsize companies need at a price they can afford. Everything is included in a pre-configured solution that is easy to install, easy to use and easy to buy.