Data Analytics & Visualization
A Leader. Again.
For the third time, Tableau is a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms report.
SSI, founded in 1995, has deep domain expertise in Finance Management and Data Analytics across a broad range of business settings in both the private and public sectors.
Our Business Intelligence practice is comprised of certified professionals who can deliver scalable, self-service analytics for your business in less time than our peers.
SSI’s strength in data management has helped many of our clients establish the necessary foundation to deliver visualizations and data analytics on a timely basis while meeting the expectations of both the business and IT. Our partnerships with Tableau and IBM enable us to further elevate our mutual commitment to provide unparalleled value to the clients we serve.
The Gartner annual report on the Business Intelligence and Analytics market for 2015 affirmed Tableau’s position as a Magic Quadrant leader for the third year in a row.
SSI is a Tableau reseller and implementation partner and with our deep domain expertise in Finance Management and Data Analytics across a broad range of business settings in both the private and public sectors. Our Business Intelligence practice is comprised of certified professionals who can deliver end to end, scalable, self-service analytics for your business in a fraction of the time that you might be accustomed to with other vendors.
Tableau has a large range of functions and features. Key capabilities include:
- Web-based analytics in minutes, not days
- Multi-dimensional insights into your business
- Geographic visibility with one-click analytical map creation
- Extract data into Tableau’s blazing fast data engine and take advantage of breakthrough in-memory architecture
- Compelling presentations for internal and external meetings
- Collaboration and sharing through web deployment
- Embedded interactive visualizations into applications
- Plugs into your existing IT infrastructure — fast and easy deployment, low maintenance, low total cost of ownership
DOWNLOAD A FREE TRIAL
of Tableau Desktop
IBM Cognos Business Intelligence provides reports, analysis, dashboards and scoreboards to help support the way people think and work when they are trying to understand business performance. You can freely explore information, analyze key facts and quickly collaborate to align decisions with key stakeholders.
- Reports equip users with the information they need to make fact-based decisions.
- Dashboards help users access, interact and personalize content in a way that supports how they make decisions.
- Analysis capabilities provide access to information from multiple angles and perspectives so you can view and analyze it to make informed decisions.
- Collaboration capabilities include communication tools and social networking to fuel the exchange of ideas during the decision-making process.
- Scorecarding capabilities automate the capture, management and monitoring of business metrics so you can compare them with your strategic and operational objectives.
IBM Cognos 10
Cognos 10 helps your organization drive better decisions, achieve better results, and gain a deeper understanding of trends, opportunities, weaknesses and threats. Cognos 10 lets you explore any data, in any combination and over any time period with a broad range of analytics capabilities.
IBM Cognos Express is the first and only integrated business intelligence (BI) and planning solution purpose-built to meet the needs of midsize companies. It delivers the essential reporting, analysis, dashboard, scorecard, planning, budgeting and forecasting capabilities that midsize companies need at a price they can afford. Everything is included in a pre-configured solution that is easy to install, easy to use and easy to buy.