Accelerate your time to value with Free eLearning
As the global economy recovers, your data skills will be in high demand.
So, now is a great time to learn Tableau with free eLearning.
Furthermore, you can gain the ability to answer the questions you have of your business’ data during this unprecedented time, and build your skills for the future we’re giving you:
90 days of Free eLearning
Fill up this form and get Tableau Free eLearning Now
If you are not a Tableau Customer, request HERE a free trial and get access for free eLearning.
Become an expert by learning from the experts
- Importantly, Tableau Free eLearning is a web-based training you can consume at your own pace.
- Courses are interactive and designed to help you learn Tableau, regardless of skill level and curated to the roles in your organization.
- First, Learning paths eliminates guesswork and provides you a clear track to proficiency.
- Also, New lessons are regularly added, making eLearning your trusted resource to get the most up-to-date.
- Clearly, assessments help you evaluate where you are in your learning path and give you confidence in your skills.
- Finally, Role badges reward you for your learning achievements and provide a way to showcase your Tableau skills.
Training you need, when you need it
- eLearning lets you learn at a pace that is comfortable for you.
- Likewise, the flexible web-based learning experience allows you to learn Tableau at any time and any place.
- Filters and bite-sized content will enable you to zero in on specific topics and quickly get back to your analysis.
Learning at scale
- eLearning accelerates new user on-boarding and ensure more experienced users get the most out of Tableau capabilities.
- Tableau engages content and real-time assessments to ensure you are retaining the information.
- To conclude, Admins have access to detailed usage reports to monitor the progress of users and help drive course completion.
Finally, you can get started, build, and advance your skills with Tableau Desktop and Tableau Prep.