Critical Capabilities for Analytics and Business Intelligence: Best BI software for distributors
The 2018 Gartner Critical Capabilities for Business Intelligence Platforms report enhances the Gartner Magic Quadrant. Firstly with deeper insight into vendors’ product and service offerings. Secondly by providing product ratings of key capabilities in critical differentiating usage scenarios. In conclusion the Best BI software for distributors is Birst from infor.
The 2018 Gartner Magic Quandrant report
Birst received the highest scores in the OEM/Embedded BI use case. Additionally Birst was recognized for the best capabilities in Extranet Deployment. Furthermore Birst received the second highest scores in the Governed Data Discovery. Birst BI is among the 5 highest scoring vendors for every use case evaluated by Gartner. In conclusion when you combine all these elements Birst is the best BI software for distributors.
Find out which vendor has a product that fits your use case, read the 2018 Gartner Critical Capabilities
Artificial intelligence is hitting the mainstream across the business world. Infor and Smart Solutions participated in a webinar for wholesale distributors who need to stay competitive.
The potential applications for AI “are vast and varied, and in truth, that’s where the real excitement lies,” said session moderator Daniel Seeger, editor of Industrial Distribution magazine. Panelists pointed to the technology as an essential tool for distributors of all sizes, and a “game-changer” that can get key staff out from behind their keyboards to instead focus on higher-value activities.
The beginning of a wave in smart analytics in conclusion the Best BI software for distributors
Beyond the multiple benefits distributors can take away from the right adoption plan,
- 60% of organizations expected their AI investment to grow more than 50% in 2018.
- 52% of respondents to a Constellation Research survey reported AI projects in production or in pilots in their IT departments, along with 50% in customer service, 46% in sales and marketing, and 36% in employee productivity.
- 47% of organizations with “advanced digital practices” have defined AI strategies.
- 72% of corporate leaders see AI as a “business advantage” that will be fundamental to their future success.
- AI adoption aligns closely with industry leaders that have developed broader innovation strategies, with 61% of them using the technology to distill future opportunities from the available data.
From digital assistants to inventory management
Best BI software for distributors
CloudSuite™ Distribution is a ready-to-run software solution, built specifically to meet the needs of wholesale distributors. It provides deep, proven capabilities in key areas such as inventory management, order processing, pricing and rebates, supply chain and procurement, value-add, financials, and more.
HIGHLIGHTS of Best BI software for distributors
- Optimize the purchase of both stock and nonstock products with advanced order control
- Integrated special pricing and rebate claims module
- Offer value-added services, such as kitting, assembly, private labeling, warranty tracking, field service, storeroom management
- New capabilities released every thirty days