Growing Software and Services Company servicing the Caribbean and Florida has an immediate need for a Consulting Services professional. Responsibilities include project management, training, and implementation of the Infor Cloudsuite Financials suite of products. Candidate must have strong communication and client management skills in order to maintain positive client relations. Candidate must be a self-starter, who is able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
This position provides the right individual with significant opportunities for personal and professional development working with leading cloud ERP software solutions.
** Prospects for hire should be agreeable to travel and possible relocation to Florida
- Take responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and project closure.
- Analyze, recommend and take decisions as part of responsibilities to remove impediments, identify/mitigate risk, organize, lead, and mentor.
- Provide excellent oral and written communication to the project team and stakeholders.
- Analyze current systems/solutions and provide recommendation for improvements
- Design, develop, configure, and support solutions as required for deployment.
- Coordinate activity for multiple concurrent implementation projects.
- Function as primary client contact for questions regarding software functionality and best practices throughout the implementation.
- Deliver partner and client training.
- Work with sales and professional services teams to provide industry expertise, solution presentations, and solution delivery to prospects and customers.
- Achieve and maintain certification in assigned applications as part of ongoing professional development.
- Up to 50% travel may be required within the Caribbean from the Bahamas through Trinidad.
- 3+ years of professional experience with emphasis in ERP application (e.g. Lawson, NetSuite, SmartStream) configuration and deployment (Lawson preferred).
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, or related disciplines and relevant training/certifications preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Accounting software.
- Technology background/experience preferred.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit a letter of introduction and resume via email to email@example.com