Business Intelligence Consultant
Growing Software and Services company servicing the Caribbean and Florida has an immediate need for a B.I. Presales & Services professional. This position provides the right individual with significant opportunities for personal and professional development working with leading Performance Management and Business Intelligence solutions.
** Prospects for hire should be agreeable to travel and possible relocation to Florida.
- Design, develop, and support BI solutions and configure these reports, dashboards, and applications as required for deployment.
- Responsible for business analysis and development of reporting, query, and interface components.
- Analyze the current systems/solutions and provide recommendation for improvements
- Work with sales and professional services teams to provide industry expertise and solution delivery to prospects and customers.
- Up to 50% travel may be required within the Caribbean from the Bahamas through Trinidad.
- 3+ years of professional experience with emphasis in Business Intelligence development, configuration, and deployment
- Skilled in design, development, and deployment of Cognos, Birst, Tableau, and/or other leading B.I. solutions.
- Relational database experience (Microsoft SQL Server preferred)
- Experience communicating with business users and interface design between B.I. Solutions and ERP systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related disciplines and relevant training/certifications preferred
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit a letter of introduction and resume via email to email@example.com