When it comes to the basics of financial management, it's easy to assume that there's little room for improvement. Functionality to manage areas like general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and sales order processing has been in place for years. Is it even worth trying to enhance it?
At Infor, our answer is a resounding yes. Like you, we know it comes down to the details of process improvement. And with the ever-increasing demand to do more with less, access to innovative new technologies that can dramatically improve efficiency and change the way you work are becoming essential.
Get the flexibility to support new growth strategies and easily meet complex regulatory requirements with Infor SunSystems, a financial management system that combines the latest technological innovations with the usability and depth of functionality that can only be achieved through decades of practical application.
You'll be able to easily access and analyze information—anytime, anywhere, without the help of IT. You'll have robust international financial management capabilities and flexible deployment options so you can support your business wherever it may go. And you'll get a system with unparalleled adaptability—all delivered at an extremely competitive cost of ownership.
And because these solutions integrate easily with other enterprise business systems, you can work the way you want, while preserving your existing technology environment. You'll be able to:
- Get unparalleled visibility into financial activities, anytime from anywhere.
- Increase collaboration and make communications both manageable and auditable.
- Give every user the information they need to make the right decisions, delivered automatically to their desktops.
- Simplify reporting and get the information you need to analyze performance, without the help of IT.
- Easily adapt accounting structures to support new business strategies.
Infor's core financial management solutions deliver proven functionality in areas such as general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, project accounting, purchasing, inventory, fixed assets, and more.