Power your company with a cloud-based operations platform built for speed, agility, and growth
Strategic decision-making is essential for any small or mid-sized business, no matter if it’s B2B or B2C. Next-generation companies thrive when agility and visibility combine with global operations capabilities and analytics that maximize all portions of the balance sheet.
Achieve a next-generation business strategy in the cloud and have everything you need to turbo-charge growth and stay competitive. Infor CloudSuite™ Business delivers an integrated ERP solution that provides deep visibility into every business facet, from financials and human resources to supply chain, sales, projects, and customer relationship management.
With easy-to-use collaboration and analytic tools, your team can make better decisions faster—exactly when and where they're needed. Strengthened with security and expertise of Amazon Web Services, your business will stay "forever modern," always equipped with the latest software without the hassle of upgrades or expensive new hardware.
Infor CloudSuite Business gives your company the most advanced business solutions available in the cloud. With one convenient package, you can boost performance and efficiency in every part of your organization. Get everything you need to thrive: best-in-class financial management, a solid HR platform, automated procurement, convenient order management, and even CRM and asset management, all packaged with modern conveniences of a next-generation solution—mobile, analytics, a beautiful user experience, and a framework for easily extending applications.
- Budgeting, forecasting, financial consolidation, and strategic planning
- Consolidations, allocations, eliminations and re-valuations
- Global statutory and local reporting, along with IFRS, GAAP, and XBRL reporting
- General ledger, strategic ledgers, accounts payable, accounts receivable
- Project accounting and cost accounting
- Reporting and analysis of performance throughout organization
- Cradle-to-grave asset management and comprehensive asset definition—maintain multiple depreciation schedules for each fixed asset and fully integrate with the general ledger
Human resources management
- Integrated, end-to-end HR management with alerts and reports
- Tools for payroll, absence management, benefits, and administration
- Employee and manager self-service options
Supply chain management
- Procurement, requisition center, and sourcing
- Contract management and mobile supply chain management
- Supplier portals to enable more efficient service and delivery